- At her college, St. Edwards University, she holds the records for points in a single season and a career.
- In college she was the NAIA player of the year in 1993, and also made the Kodak NAIA All-American team that year.
- Before the WNBA Taj Mcwilliams-Franklin played in the American Basketball League, and in one season led the league in blocks.
- In 1998 Taj won the Gold Medal in the World Championship for team USA.
- In her overseas career Taj McWilliams-Franklin won the Czech Republic Divison 1 Championship in 2005 and 2010.
- In 2010 she made the Euroleague All-star team.
- In 2009 Taj McWilliams-Franklin won the Turkish President's Cup.
- In her WNBA career Taj McWilliams-Franklin has won two WNBA Titles, in 2008 and 2011.
- She played in the WNBA All-Star games in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2004, and 2005.
- Okay this one is not basketball related, but she has three kids, and sometimes there are things that are more important than sports.
Congratulations to Taj McWilliams-Franklin on a great career so far, and well wishes on adding to the list, especially another championship or two! Congratulations again on becoming the All-Time Leader in Offensive Rebounds.
Follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/TwinsWolvesLynx
If you are a Minnesota Twins fan check out this blog http://terrificmntwins.blogspot.com/
If you are a Minnesota Timberwolves fan check out this blog http://wonderfulmnwolves.blogspot.com/